Sunday, June 17, 2007

Rail Trail Ride

So I (foolishly) went on a bike ride today, despite having a fairly severe asthma attack that came on last week; I'm on prednisone for it, and I thought I was okay. I was, at least for the first 3 or 4 miles. This is a shot of the Plattekill Creek Gorge, a few miles South of my condo.














The weather was semi-threatening-- here are some Thunderheads drifting South over the ridge.



Hot day-- cows seeking some shade. They were mooing a bit, and the calves came bounding over to the moms and dads.



Overall, it was nice, and I ended up heading back north and then further by a few miles, which proved to be a mistake... I spent the greater part of today trying to recuperate. Hopefully I will be smarter tomorrow, and take it easier. Still, it was a nice ride.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: